Monday, April 5, 2010

Where To Find Us



In Virginia Beach, you'll find us at:

Carolynn's Coop at Stoney's Produce
Southern Fried Studio and Bakery
Hunt Club Farm
Virginia Garden Organic Grocer
Back Bay Gourmet in Red Mill Commons
Malbone's Feed and Seed on Princess Anne Rd in Pungo
The Yarn Club at Lynnhaven
Sterling Meadows Tack Shop on Indian River Rd
Virginia Beach Feed and Seed on Witchduck Rd
Tack and Feed Store
Knit Wits
Lynnhaven House Museum Store
The Old Coast Guard Station
The Heritage Store
Historic Francis Land House Museum Shop
Taylor's Do It Centers
Whole Foods!!!


In Norfolk, look for us at:
Norfolk Restaurant Supply Company
Westside Produce and Provisions
With Lavender and Lace
Azar's
The Space Above Yoga Studio
KITSCH
The Wild Hare on DeBree Avenue
The Hermitage Museum
Westside Produce and Provisions
Gardens in a Flowerpot..On West Little Creek (just past Ward's Corner)


In Suffolk....
Old Dominion Hay
Cornerstone Alpaca Farm

In Richmond...
Ellwood Thompson's in Carytown

In Williamsburg...
The Cheese Shop in Merchant's Square
Mermaid Books

Newport News...
Loverly

Rockville, Maryland...
Dragonfly Fibers
Ellwood Thompson

On Tybee Island, SC...
Dragonfly Studios


 

3 comments:

Flannel Jammies Farm said...

How exciting to know even more places to get my soap fix! Have a great week!

Kathy said...

Many vegans avoid animal-based products, but I think if there were more people like yourself who love and respect their animals and appreciate the gifts they give us then vegans (or anyone else) would not have to go without. Your soaps are wonderful, by the way. I recently purchased Scottish Oats & Honey at the store, Textures.

Sis said...

I was in Knit Wits when your hubby came in with your wonderful soaps,I have a problem with scented soaps(Bath and Body,etc)seem to be able to use only Aveeno,or I itch like I have bugs----LOL.I'm so glad your hubby talked me into trying you wonderful soaps,no itch,and now I'm glad to see I can find it at Garden in the Flower Pot being I live in Norfolk.